We are looking for an English Content Writer for Mulund location for a fulltime profile
Job Profile: Full Time - English Content Development
Your primary objective would be to: "Develop content that simplifies education".
Responsibilities will include:
1. Develop curriculum based content (according to MH Education Board) for Higher Secondary Section.
2. Proof Reading and Editing previously developed content
3. Be an integral part of the Content Team and provide creative ideas for product innovation and improvement
4. Should complete the assignment within a stipulated and reasonable time
What we are looking for in a candidate:
* A desire to excel
* Should have a flair for writing
* Excellent Writing and Editing Skills
* Supreme command over Grammar
* Attention to detail
* Post Graduation in the concerned subject would be an added advantage
* Candidates with an experience of editing/ creating educational content would be appreciated.
Our financial report says, we've had more than 100% growth record every year since inception. However, we say, we've not just grown figuratively but also qualitatively. With some of the Best Authors and Designers working with us on our books, our product offering is definitely hitting the right nerve of education. Add to that a competitive pricing. This has made us a preferred publication within the student community across the nation. Arguably, in the state of Maharashtra, we are at Numero Uno position for books pertaining to Std XI, XII (Sci). In the near future, we plan to come up with books for Primary and Secondary school section as well as competitive examinations held at State and National level.
Company Name: Target Publications Pvt Ltd
Shiv Mandir Sabagriha, Mhatre Nagar, Near LIC Colony,
Mulund East, Mumbai 400081.
Industry: Educational Book Publishing
Location: Mumbai, Mulund (East)
Work Week: Monday - Saturday 10-6:30pm
Team Size: 100 Employees and growing.
Telephone: 022 6551 6551
Website: www.targetpublications.in, www.targetpublications.org
Thank you and all the best!
Great jo done by the author for bringing up a quality resource on the topic "Invitation letter to join the team as English Content Writer".
I would like to add that this is a formal letter format and it should be done in a terrific way.