India v/s Pak in Mohali Stadium
In the present world cup 2011, India and Pakistan is going to play its semifinal on 30th march 2011 in the Mohali stadium in Punjab. This is the home ground of Yuvraj Singh.
This Mohali stadium is located outside the capital of Haryana i.e Chandigarh. Mohali stadium established in 1993, the capacity of Mohali stadium is aboutr 30,000. This is a very grassy and a batting friendly stadium.
Points to remember about Mohali Stadium
1. Capacity of Mohali stadium : 30,000
2. Pitch inspector of Mohali Stadium : Daljit Singh
3. Price of tickets in Mohali Stadium : Based on the teams.
4. Can I take my camera in Mohali stadium : Yes
5. Is water bottles and other liquid drinks are allowed in the Mohali Stadium : No but canteens are av ailable in Mohali stadium.
6. how can I get the ticket for India v/s Pak semifinal in Mohali stadium : Online booking is available on various sites just google it.
How to involve in Mohali Stadium
Here is the contact details of Mohali Stadium
Punjab Cricket Association,
Mohali Cricket Stadium (PCA Cricket Stadium)
Sector - 63, SAS Nagar,
Mohali - 160059
Phone: 0172 - 2232300/1/2
History of Mohali Stadium
Mohali stadium was established in 1993, and construction takes about 25 crores. For a complete development of Stadium, it takes 3 years. The first one day match played in Mohali stadium was between India and South Africa in Hero Cup on November 22 1993. This is also the home ground of Kings eleven Punjab IPL team.
Book your ticket here
there was no bold tags in facts only h1 tags was used