IIT Mumbai GATE 2011 Results and Scores for CS, CE, ME, EEE, ECE, AE, IT, BT and EE


Here you can check for GATE 2011 Results and GATE 2011 Scores for CS, CE, ME, EEE, ECE, AE, IT, BT and EE.

IIT Mumbai GATE 2011 Results and Scores for CS, CE, ME, EEE, ECE, AE, IT, BT and EE



GATE results 2011 is declared today on March 15, 2011 at the GATE Office of IITs/IISc. You can check for GATE 2011 Exam Results at Official GATE Website.

GATE 2011 Exams was conducted online on Jan 30 and Feb 13 respectively and the GATE 2011 Results for CS, CE, ME, EEE, ECE, AE, IT, BT and EE are declared and you can check it out from the following website link by entering your GATE 2011 Registration Number.

GATE 2011 Exam Scores


GATE 2011 Exam Scores which is valid for two years from the date of GATE 2011 Results announcement. GATE Results 2011 Scores is available for both qualified and non qualified candidates but however retotalling and revaluation of scores are not possible. GATE results 2011 determines the students admission into postgraduate programme. Minimum 70% weightage will be given on the basis of their performance in written examination and the remaining 30% will be purely based on his/her interview.

GATE 2011 Topper Score Card


Candidate from Jivesh Dixit from Lucknow has topped GATE Exam 2011. He has scored 922 marks in GATE 2011.

IIT Mumbai GATE 2011 Results

Image courtersy: borrowed with gratitude from Sorapedia


Comments

No responses found. Be the first to comment...


  • Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
  • No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
  • This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
  • Name:
    Email: