Papers / Documents Required for Property Registration in Mumbai

Confused about the Papers and Documents Required for Property, land, flat, home, garage, shop, real estate Registration in Mumbai? We help you here!

If you are thinking about buying a flat in Mumbai then MumbaiSpider can guide you all through. We have a detailed list of latest residential projects in Mumbai for you. Choose your dream home from there and then your next task is to proceed to the land flat apartment registration in Mumbai. When you are heading for your home real estate registration in Mumbai you need to have some flat apartments garage registration in Mumbai documents or papers with you. Here we have given a list of all those below.

Papers / Documents Required for Property Registration in Mumbai

Here we are giving a list of papers required for land property registration in Mumbai. Make sure you carry all these apartment property registration in Mumbai documents when you go for it.

  • Adjudication

    Adjudication is the process which evaluate the market value of the property and thereby ascertains the stamp duty by the collector of stamps. The adjudication is to be done within 30 days from the date of signing the document, otherwise two percent interest per month will be charged. Adjudication is valid up to six months or the end of the year, whichever comes before.

  • Registration fees

    Consult the landed property registration fees chart in Mumbai and pay your fees. The fees will be determined by the Sub-registrar and will also issue the challan.

  • No objection Certificate

    Getting No Objection Certificate in Mumbai for home is not a big issue but you need to get it, according to the Urban Land Ceiling Act.

  • Property Card

    During the registration you also need to get the Property Card. You need to carry the original document as well as its photocopies. Please remember that as per the rules, the document is to produced with black ink only and that too in one side of the sheet.

  • Proof of old construction

    If you are going to purchase and old property then you may claim the benefit of depreciation during adjudication. However, for that you will need to produce any of the following documents as the proof of old construction:

    1. Municipal assessment bill of the building
    2. Building Completion Certificate
    3. Original registered agreement between the builder and the buyer

  • Proof of identity
    You need to prove your identity. Please carry any one of your photo identity cards like driving license, passport, PAN card, voter id and so on.

  • Related Articles

    More articles: Property Registration


    No responses found. Be the first to comment...

  • Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
  • No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
  • This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
  • Name: