Kalakand is a popular North Indian Sweet Recipe loved by everyone for its rich taste. Try this Indian Sweet Recipe at your home as it is very easy and simple to prepare and delight your family and friends on a gathering or on any special occassions.
Ingredients Required to Make Sweet Recipe Kalakand
Milk - 2 litres
Sugar - 1 cup
Almonds, Cashews and Pistas - 2 tablespoon
Lemon juice - 1 tsp
Method: How To Make Kalakand Sweet Recipe
1. To make paneer boil half the quantity of milk.
2. Add 1 tsp of lemon juice to the boiled milk so that the milk curdles.
3. Switch off the gas. Strain it and hang up in a muslin cloth to drain out excess water.
4. Home made paneer is ready now. Do not knead the paneer. Just keep it aside.
5. Heat the remaining milk, till it reduces to 1/2 its volume.
6. Once the milk gets thickened add sugar and paneer to it and keep on stirring till it leaves the sides of the vessel.
7. Remove from fire and pour on to a greased plate. Sprinkle the chopped cashews and pistas. Cut into pieces after it cools.
8. Your favourite Kalakand Sweet Recipe is ready to relish.
More articles: Mumbai Recipes